Thursday, February 16, 2012

Home > Luggage + Fire Alarms + Aggressive Driving

This evening I find myself safe and sound in the most magical place in the world – London. In the midst of setting off a fire alarm due to ‘excessive steam’, losing all my luggage, and navigating aggressive London drivers, only the victories of the day remain: grocery shopping on a budget, photographing the view from our room (see below), seeing iconic London landmarks (again, see below), curling my hair without blowing a fuse, and conquering public transportation. The magic of London has transformed this place into a home I already love. 


2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time of your life!! I hope you enjoy every single minute of your time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fire alarms? Haha, it might be a Breck thing; since you've left, we've had not one, but two (!), fire alarms. One was a drill, the other was a hair dryer. :D

    London looks wondrous; I'm so happy you're there safe, sound, and excited! :D Here's a quote I remind myself of when I travelling: "Make the present worth remembering." But, looking at your first blog post, you probably already had this down. :D

    ReplyDelete