Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Motherland

It would appear that I failed at blogging for the past two weeks. With that said, the past 12 days have been spectacular! I have been to Belgium, Spain, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Matilda the Musical, and many other awesome things. For now, I am writing a list of things that require follow-up posts and pictures (by the weekend, I promise).


  • Monopoly/Minimum wage
  • Easter blessings
  • Brussels
  • Salzburg
  • Barcelona – 27 kilometers, translating Spanish – ha!

Well, those are my goals for the next few days. Also, today we visited Kew Gardens and I was nostalgic for Kentucky. In these English gardens you could actually step on the grass (novel idea!), so I walked/skipped/laid on the grass for hours. Plus, I located this awesome cloud; even England was thinking of the motherland (Ky)!!!! It was such a sweet and much needed reminder of home.


No comments:

Post a Comment